Emmanuel Christian High School is located in the beautiful, historic town of Fergus, Ontario, and we are privileged to be housed in the historic high school building constructed in 1927 overlooking Highway 6. The 'Fergus District High School' was attended by local residents from 1928 until 2004. Few other buildings in Centre-Wellington are so well-known and associated with local memories.
In 2014, the ECHS Board of Directors received membership approval to purchase the building. After an extensive renovation and the addition of a full gym, ECHS opened its doors at 680 Tower Street North in September of 2016.
The building features 8 class rooms, study rooms, a library, music room, art room, computer lab and science lab. Further a staff room, offices, student lounge, full-size gymnasium and a servery.
The gymnasium, change and washrooms are available for rent for sports teams and events. The kitchen is available for an additional fee.